Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life Updates.

I have been slacking at posting for one reason and one reason alone..

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!

Alas! The day came and my dreams have come true!
& we could not be more happy!
We put in our contract after coming to the open house on Super Bowl Sunday! At least we will always be able to remember the day that we took the leap!


Here it is, our precious little house. Home sweet home in Pewee Valley!

Here are my before pictures, I took them the day that we closed.

The living room.

Standing right inside the front door, looking to the right.

 Still standing at the front door, majority of the living room.

Still at the front door, looking into the kitchen.

Standing in the opposite corner of the front door. Hallway opening, and laundry room.

Looking at the front window, and door. 

Side view of the fire place. 

The kitchen.

 Standing in the opening from the living room.

Standing in back doorway, which is seen open in above picture.  

In the corner next to the window. Looking towards the driveway door.

Still in corner, looking back towards living room. 

Hallway, Bedrooms, and Bathrooms.

The hallway. We had to lake the light out because the previous owner had a 100 watt light bulb in the fixture, which had basically burnt a ring into the ceiling plate. That problem is all fixed now!

Front bedroom.

Back bedroom. 

Master (our!) bedroom. Looking in from the door. The door to the right is my closet.

Our bedroom, looking towards his closet, and the window. 

 In the bathroom door, looking towards the bedroom door.

Our bathroom.

Our bathroom vanity.
In the bathroom looking into our bedroom. 

My closet.

The house has two bathrooms, but I was slacking and forgot to get one on my camera, and I'm having a bit of trouble locating in all of my pictures that I've uploaded from my phone.

We are so proud of it, and have been in it for just over two weeks now. It has officially been ours for about a month. It is a constant work in progress, but thanks to Adam's parents we have everything repaired, and painted! 

An after post will be coming sooner than later, I'm hoping to wait until we have our couch. Keep your fingers crossed for us on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment